Since the launch of the MCB blog in 2015, the total number of annual views has increased by nearly 60%. Readership has been driven by continued promotion as well as the addition of two new pages useful to the research community. The Funding Opportunities page, with over 1,100 views, highlights MCB-specific funding opportunities; the Office Hours page (nearly 1,900 views) provides links to past presentations and registration links to upcoming events
1. HBCU-EIR WEBINARS: VIDEO RECORDING AND SLIDES AVAILABLE
This post provided a link to a slide presentation on NSF 20-542 (Historically Black Colleges and Universities-Excellence in Research (HBCU-EiR).
Published June 22
2. LETTERS OF COLLABORATION AND SUPPORT: KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
Details on the differences between the two, along with a table of comparison.
Published April 30
3. LIFE AFTER PROPOSAL DECLINE: CALL YOUR PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Dr. Karl Thompson discusses the benefits of talking to a program director — especially if your proposal has been declined.
Published Dec 16
4. IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE CAREER SOLICITATION
Synopsis of changes to NSF-525 (Faculty Early Career Development Program) (CAREER) solicitation.
Published Mar 12
5. MCB WELCOMES ANTHONY GARZA AND MARIAM TAHIR, BIDS FAREWELL TO VALERIE MAIZEL
Human interest update on staff changes.
Published June 25